Saturday, April 18, 2015

Seven Things This Week

The most excitement my week has received is doing glitter brows. I ended up buying the Color Icon in Brass. I'm happy to announce the skin swatches held up and the eye shadow is vibrant and opaque (as much as glitter eye shadow can be) with one swipe of the brush. The result was perfect for what I was looking for and after eight hours, the glitter was still there. Though, it did migrate a tad down the side of my face. I didn't use any kind of bonding agent. Cleaning off the glitter was time consuming, but glitter beauty products are notoriously difficult to remove.

Mostly, pitifully? I spent my week customizing my phone launcher almost obsessively. @__@


  1. glitter brows
  2. sms/mms/launcher customization tools / / ios users read here.
  3. nostril studs
  4. anime food
  5. Daredevil
  6. Mushroom Garden
  7. halter tops

No comments :

Post a Comment