Monday, March 30, 2015

Seven Things This Week

I admit: I never did practice with Guts (my ukulele). I have accomplished quite a few other to do's, so there's that. This last week, though, I have been binge watching marathoning 3rd Rock From the Sun nonstop since Netflix added the series on the 18th. Final season left, woohoo! Mostly, I've been attempting to organize my life into appearing as if I've got more going on, but once I began writing down the shows I want to watch on any given day, my planner began to look a little messy. Whoops. I'm sure once my cute stationary supplies arrive, I'll be able to organize in a much cleaner and funner way. My food tracker is a mess, but it may begin to look better once I get my chocolate bar stickers.

Really, the highlight of my week has been getting my printer to work on this new computer. So, here are seven things this week that have kept my attention:


  1. 3rd Rock From the Sun
  2. Loll3 artwork
  3. planners/organizers
  4. sports anime
  5. Cooking Mama 3
  6. gel acrylic nails
  7. cryptids

No comments :

Post a Comment