Friday, March 13, 2015

Interior Inspo: office/desk area

My desk area right now is a fugly mess. :( It's currently holding my telly, playstation, good luck baubles, and those lights that reflect constellations. My desk itself is wood and littered with nail polish marks. I suppose that adds to the whole artist charm and whatnot, but I like a monochrome base and decorating from there. When I lived alone, my desk space was always clean, neat, and somewhere I could be inspired (if I actually sat down and worked).


A photo posted by Ashley Irzyk (@hadesmerfolk) on

I'd like to get a white desk, but I'm not confident I could keep the wood clean.  I don't want black, because....because it's way too dark. A pine desk wouldn't be too bad--made in the likes of Ikea's pine. So much decorating, too! IMO, collages of inspo should be all over--at least something within reach to get "the juices flowin'". With, mmmm, white walls, maybe? Or a pastel color and white furniture? Mahh, I can't decide. Naturally, I put together an inspiration board.


No comments :

Post a Comment