Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Wanderlust; Skivvies S/S 2015

Model: Alena Blohm @ The Society Photographer: Olivia Malone Hair: Ramsell Martinez Makeup: Samuel Paul Stylist: Ashley Glorioso

For Love and Lemons' Spring lingerie lookbook has some of the best set design 5ever. I imagine a ranch style wood 'n tile with ridiculous fringe everything (did you see those curtains?) and so many places to sit one could fall down and be comfortable. It's very la maison de Lana Del Rey in Ride without the leather. Though, I could see some leather chairs chaise lounges hanging out somewhere. There's an aesthetic here I'm crushin' on hard. 

The dainty and comfy designs are perfect for, I don't know, I'm imagining this home is in the mountains or on the cusp of desert--grassland. It's a place I'd definitely like to visit and cutesy around in my underwear. I did some snooping and their garments are roughly: stretch lace and lycra. Granted, I've never owned a pair of FL&L lingerie, but there doesn't seem to be polyester and they look comfortable and breathable as fuck. Mostly, I'm curious about the chafing. 



I thought I could pop in some inspo interspersed with some posts; most likely lookbooks. Admittedly, I spent far too long searching around online for these and have seen about three hours of lingerie. ox What is wrong with me?






        





      

No comments :

Post a Comment