Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Coffin Nails


Occasionally, I'll log into Buzznet to check out their fashion articles. There are only so many Pins and Tumblr posts I can take, of the same exact re-blog over and over without adding any new contact. Somehow, maybe my Tumblr-fu isn't that great?, Buzznet has a tendency to bring attention to "new content". Over at Sammii Ryan's, I saw a gallery of coffin nails

Apparently it's a Jenner sister's trend? I don't actively follow the Jenner family and their fashion aspirations (I don't-not follow them?) but in my Googling of these nails, they've been 'round for a while--at least from this year. Trickle down and all that, I suppose. 

I'd totes like to attempt to wear these beauties. I've got such a lady boner for pretty nails--that is, decorated in some fashion--especially Vivi's over at Black Saliva. My coordination nor lifestyle (retail, though lots and lots of freight during the week. (▰˘︹˘▰) ) allow for lengths of that magnitude. Usually, if it's acrylic, something like this or a plain, bright color. I'll even break out the DIY if I've got a couple hours and I'm feeling adventurous. 

BUTTT, there's sort of a catch? I don't ever pay to get 'em done. Partly because there aren't many quality nail places around and really, I don't want them to snap or crack after a few days or within a week. If I didn't have to rip boxes and bags open (yay soft lines and cosmetics) I'm confident there would be no problem. /Sigh. Unfortunately, I'll prolly hoard a board over on Pinterest, moon, and wax poetic about 'em. 



No comments :

Post a Comment